Saturday, August 23, 2014

[REVIEW] B.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads

Welcome back, folks! As I promised, I'll tell you my experience when using B.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads!

B.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads




To refresh your memory, I'll give a short information about this product. B.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads is a skincare product made especially for getting rid of those pesky, stubborn blackheads and whiteheads on your face. (In the future I'll just refer this product as B.liv, as the name is super loooonnngggg and mouthful)

B.liv is a clear gel -they categorized it as serum- with a distinct scent of peppermint. It's very pleasant, I have to admit. Luckily, although it smells like peppermint, it doesn't have that annoying feel like "balsem" (really, I don't know the English term for balsem. Some kind of menthol-contained ointment.....?) I hate that so much. Oh! The scent reminds me of toothpaste. xD


To use this product is really simple. All you have to do is pump out the product; one pump is more than enough for me, -A little goes a long the way. xD- and apply it on areas with blackheads and whiteheads. For me, it's my nose (severe blackheads) and chin (whiteheads). My whiteheads aren't too annoying, so I focused more on the blackheads on my nose. Anyway, make sure your face is well cleansed and toned before applying this product! Use it twice a day, morning and night before bed. 

For people with sensitive skin, B.liv claimed there might be a slight tingling sensation, but luckily on me there's no such feeling.

B.liv said that result can be seen after 7 to 14 days of usage. I, myself has been using it for exactly 14 days by the time I write this post, using it twice a day as instructed. How's the result on me? Well, see it yourself. (Click to enlarge picture, so you'll get a detailed look of my nasty blackheads xD)

(whoops, sorry.. I am breaking out right now. Hormonal. I am in PMS time...)

As you can see from the picture, my blackheads have been partly cleared! Note that the product WILL NOT remove the blackheads by itself, but it will soften them and "lift" them to the skin surface. You will need pore strips, peeling mask, or blackheads extractor, anything you fancy, to remove it. I favored pore strips, as it's easy to use and can pull multiple blackheads at once. And I am impressed when I saw a lot of blackheads being removed on the strip. I never get that much of blackheads removed by pore strips before I use this product. Awesome, huh?

However, from what I get, I assume that if you have more stubborn blackheads like mine, you'll need longer time to clear all of them. 14 exact days of usage only cleared like 35% to 50% of  my blackheads. Well, I am still impressed, though. There's never a product working as effective as this. 

B.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads costs you USD 49 for 30ml of product. Pretty pricey, I know. But it's really worth to purchase. As I said above, anyway, a little goes along the way. So I think that price is pretty good. A bottle can last until 3 months, I guess.

Pro(s)
*Smells nice
*No tingling or stinging or any unpleasant feeling
*Effective!
*Doesn't feel greasy and/or sticky
*Quickly absorbed into skin

Con(s) :
*For more stubborn blackheads, it may require more time
*Increase the production of oil/sebum (B.liv claimed only for first few days, but truthfully, my nose's still oilier than usual until now).

Repurchase? Definitely a YES!

To purchase this product, you can go to their website (link provided below). They provide worldwide shipping, so fret not. They also have another skincare products, if you want to try. But Off With Those Heads is definitely what you'll want afterall if you have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. 
Anyway, do follow their social medias; Instagram and Facebook, especially the Indonesian one, to get updates about their products!

B.liv Indonesia
Instagram: bliv_indonesia
Website: www.bliv.com/id

If you want to try this product, but you don't want to spend too much, worry not! B.liv is actually giving away free 3ml samples! To grab it, it's really simple. All you have to do is click through this link : www.bliv.com/id/grabursample and follow the instructions there. Then the sample will be sent to you. Easy peasy, huh? But do make sure you do this before September 30th, 2014, or you'll no longer able to get your sample. Act fast!!!

Have a great weekend, folks!
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a nice result *.*
    Unfortunately it increase the production of oil sebum x_x

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi sekarang udah ga lagi kok. udah normal. xD

      Delete
  2. Kalo yang aku baca di review lain sih, harus pake continuously, kalo ngga, komedonya balik lagi. xD

    Salam kenal jugaa... :*

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3