Wednesday, March 6, 2013

REPORT : Let It Sparkle Beauty Make Over by Elizabeth Arden

Gotta confess, this is the first beauty event I've ever attend. LOL. I am not sure if I've done a good job on reporting, but here's my report <3





 The event was held on February 16th 2013 back then, at SOGO Department Store in Central Park Mall. It's a collaboration between Elizabeth Arden and HerWorld Magazine as their media partner. I was invited by Beauteous You, a some kind of promoter team for Elizabeth Arden.

The event format is a beauty workshop and a makeover contest altogether in one time. Attendees were about to makeover themselves with guidance shown by the guest MUA (which sadly I forgot the name >< sorry about that), and the BAs assisting us.

Attendees have to pay IDR 100.000 per person but in return we get a goodie bag contain a miniature perfume (Elizabeth Arden's Red Door -the most iconic EA's perfume-) and a miniature of Visible Difference Night Cream, the newest line of Elizabeth Arden's skin care. Sadly, I forgot to snap on the gifts; gave them to my mom as a token of gratitude for allowing me to go to the event. >< We also get a copy of Herworld magazine, and a voucher of IDR 100.000 to spend on Elizabeth Arden's product. Oh! Don't forget small things like the snack (a rolled cake), a small bottle of mineral water, and also the makeup and tools they lent us. We also get a chance to try on their newest eyeshadow range; Beautiful Color Eyeshadow; which also serves as their prize for best makeover (it's a makeover contest after all, so there have to be winners who receive prizes, aren't there?)

The Beautiful Color Eyeshadow Range used for Makeover Contest

The guest MUA and the BA were getting prepared 

Elizabeth Arden's MUA in action!

There weren't too many attendees that time, most of them are a lot older than me! Well, can't blame it since EA targets more mature woman as their market, IMO.

Before the event started

My table and equipments - it's so cute I really want to take it home lol

The BAs assisting attendees (they two ladies are my table mates -I've finished my own makeup that time)

Another busy tables >< There's a crew from Beauteous You who invited me there (the one with denim jacket)


The BAs are quite helpful, especially since there were many attendees with less knowledge of makeup tools. However, I found some of them were too much helpful that they were the ones who actually did attendees makeup! ><

My makeup xDD (can't see it? of course. My eye shape prevented you to see ><)

Since I am kinda afraid of such dark eyeshadow color, I only use softer color which unsuccessfully seen. The  MUA then added a little dust of darker color on my crease so the makeup will shown more. 

Anyway, the winners has already been announced. Do I make it? Let's just see................ 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WIN IT!!! **smirk**
Picture credit to Beauteous You Blog

The other winner is the lovely lady sat right beside me during the event. She did all the makeup herself prettily, although she said she didn't really know much about makeup. We are both receive an Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eyeshadow Duo, and two months subscription of Herworld Magazine. I myself haven't received the gifts just yet. Beauteous You team has already emailed me that the eyeshadow can be claimed from February 23rd until March 3rd, but when I came there to claim mine, they said the prize haven't been sent from their head office. What a bummer. They promised to call me when it has been ready to be claimed. >< Of course I will post it as soon as I receive it! <3

Whew... it's kinda longgggg report, isn't it? This is my first event report, once again.
Thanks for reading it <3

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

6 comments:

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3