Friday, February 15, 2013

FOTD : Smokey Lavender for Valentine's Day

Hello folks! Let's take a short break from my Beauty Secrets. I am going to show you my Valentine's Day Makeup.


The idea actually came from Indonesian Beauty Bloggers' February Make Up Challenge, which is no-pink Valentine. But I'm not going to enter the challenge, just don't feel like to compete. xDD

I use the color lavender and black to create a smokey look, however, since I never do smokey look before, I decided to play safe and oh well.. It's not smokey after all. Is it...?



Due to poor lighting, the eyeshadow colors ended up invisible here... **sob**

I am really sucks at photo editing... As proven from pics above... I really need someone to teach me this stuff.. T____T


Reaaaally love my new hair! I am cute enough to wear my big flowery bow hairband (it's Forever21) LOL xD 

My current favorite earrings from Forever21. The color matches my outfit of the day <3 <3 <3

What I Wear

Eye Makeup :
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
-E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Line Sealer (Primer)
-E.L.F. Essentials Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara (Brow)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Box (using Sin, Grifter, Oil Slick, and Polyester Bride)
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner for Blue Eyes (Black)
-Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara

Complexion Makeup :
-Benefit POREfessional
-Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Believe in Me-Ivory
-Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light
-Shiseido AquaLabel Moist Powdery in B10

Face and Lips :
-Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve
-Sleek Contour Kit in Light (Contour)
-theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
-Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Naked

Others :
-Geo Lens Xtra Black [XCK-105]

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY girls
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

2 comments:

  1. Cantik Reen...romantic banget..hehehheh..
    love the look..so cutiiieeeee

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3