Thursday, January 3, 2013

FOTD : End of The Year Makeup

Another FOTD! Hope you're not get disgusted yet. LOL

I am pretty much in hurry when doing this makeup, so I keep it simple, and played neutrals. I was about to go visiting my granny that time, so I throw away the idea of being bold. LOL




Oh wow.. I did a winged eye automatically lol

I didn't do any shading/contouring and highlighting at all. Just a little highlighter on my nose bridge. My way for instant taller looking nose. xDD 






And here are a little detail of my eye makeup :


What I wear :
Complexion :
-Benefit POREfessional
-Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation (err.. I'm not quite sure it's the right product name. And I also dunno the shade. I was buying a shared sample in jar, so there's no details)
-YSL Touche Eclat in #1 Luminous Radiance
-Shiseido Aqua Label Moist Powdery in "B10"

Eyes :
-Kanebo KATE Eyebrow Mascara in "BR-01"
-E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Line Sealer (The Primer Side)
-Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV (using the shades : Midnight Cowgirl, Midnight Cowboy, Lost, and Zephyr)
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner for Blue Eyes in "Brown"
-Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Face Color and Lips :
-Milani Baked Blush in "Dolce Pink"
-Wet n Wild Lipstick in "Taj Mauve-Hal"
-Benefit High Beam

Others :
-GEO Xtra Amor "Brown"

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3