Sunday, December 2, 2012

SPONSORED : Wet n Wild

I am surely late, but allow me to announce that

WET N WILD COSMETICS IS NOW OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE HERE IN INDONESIA!!!!

I am excited!!!! I always love their products, especially their eyeshadow. I had trouble finding their products in stock at the online shops. I have to join pre-orders in order to get their product, but now, no worries! Currently, they're only available for purchase by website, which you can visit through this link

WnW is also very nice to send me a few of their products for me to try on <3 I got a liquid liner, a lipgloss, and a nail polish.
Here are the products I received :

From left to right :
-MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
-MegaSlick Lipgloss in "Seedles Watermelon"
-Megalast Salon Nail Polish in "Candylicious"


Also, beside the products they're also sent me this nice t-shirt, which -unfortunately- is too tight on my plus-sized body T^T:

Here's another detailed pics of each products:









I'll review them one by one, of course! I'm on my way of test-driving 'em all! Stay tuned, okay? ;D

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3