Friday, October 26, 2012

LONG WEEKEND

Hello, guys! Although it's a lil bit late, please allow me to say...

HAPPY EID ADHA 1433 H for all Muslims!!

Since the celebration fell on Friday, I got long weekend here in my country <3 <3 It's pretty good so I can spend some time with my family. My mom will go to Bangkok tomorrow morning and will be back on Wednesday, so, me and my lil sister took chance as an exchange for our regular family day on Sunday. I will be missing my mom *hyperbolic* ><

Anyway, I went to Mall Taman Anggrek (MTA) today, and spent my time there playing around Metro Department Store's Accessories section, then Beauty section. Didn't find any eye-catching accessories though. Sadly enough, I just thought up of documentation shortly after I left Metro. If I did bring my camera, I could take some pics and post it here. Oh well, I didn't have enough money with me today to purchase something.. ><



I also visit several gadget shops, namely Erafone, Okeshop, and also Samsung Center, looking at my dream gadget, a Samsung Galaxy Note, either Note I or Note II will do, but I would rather buy myself a Note I though, if I buy it with my own money. I just think Note II is a tad overpriced, I mean, who would like to spend an extra IDR 2 million for only better processor, longer battery hours and slightly smaller screen? I know some gadget freaks would like to, but not me! (FYI, Galaxy Note I is IDR 5.5 million [USD 550] here, while Galaxy Note II is IDR 7.5 million [USD 750]).

During my times at Metro, I was intended to look around MUFE counter, since I really love their HD Primer (and raving one!). Unfortunately, there's no BA around, so I couldn't ask for price. I managed to swatch their infamous MUFE Aqua Shadow Pencil, though.

After enough play at MUFE, I went to YSL's counter. My main intention was to get their retail price for their infamous Touche Eclat, but then the BA offered me their newest foundation, Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. She said the formula and ingredients are totally the same with Touche Eclat (Hence its name)!

She swatched me the shade B40, which blended quite well on the back of my hand, but I felt it's a way too dark to my liking, so she swatched me the shade B30. This time, it matched my body skin tone perfectly. However, since my face is way lighter than my body, I think I need to look for a lighter shade, which, unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to do so, since my boyfriend was already looking for me. I'll stop by the counter some other time; to make documentation, and also purchase some items for review purpose <3

Anyone here use MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer and also YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation? Please do share your thoughts with me! <3
P.s. : I'm looking a shade matched enough with my NC20/Light Plus skin!

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3