Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FOTD : 23 September 2012; Green Sunday

I did this makeup on Sunday, inspired by own nails! LOL. I just polished them with my Essie Mojito Madness, so I tried to match my outfit and also my makeup with the nails. I wore several different shades of green from head to toe. I did wear another color (black) too so I won't look like a walking leaf.. :p Anyway, I don't have a full-body pic of me, since I took the pics myself.. xD



Pic above was taken shortly after I completed my makeup and hair. My blush isn't really showing, meh...



Taken approx. 3,5-4 hours later... Different lighting makes my skin looks paler here.. Strangely enough, my blush is slightly showing up too... ><

And this is the detail of my eyes :

I used my Too Faced Summer Eye Collection; the very same palette -but in different shade- as I used on my Coral Look FOTD.
I use my E.L.F. Line Sealer the same way with my Coral Look; to define the "teal" shade. Also, to make my eyes really pop, I also line my lower lash line with the same color. I didn't use a proper eyeliner here. AT ALL.. xDD

What I wear :
(Once again, I won't mention my complexion makeup since it'll always be the same, unless I did a change, I'll mention it! ;D)
On Eyes :
-E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in "Sheer"
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
-E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Line Sealer (Line Sealer side)
-Too Faced Summer Eye Eyeshadow Collection ("Sunbeam" for entire eyelid, "Mermaid" for upper lash line (also as eyeliner for both lash line, with E.L.F. Line Sealer, and "Toasted Coconut" for Crease)
-Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Cheeks & Lips :
-M.A.C. Semi-Precious Collection Mineralize Blush in "Warmth of Coral"
-M.A.C. Sheen Supreme Lipstick in "Gotta Dash!"


X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3