Friday, August 10, 2012

REVIEW : GEO Xtra Amor Ribbon in "Brown" + EOTD

Another lens review^^
I got this lens in one promotional package along with my Mibuki Aya lens. (Review here.)
It's a very good bargain as I only had to spend IDR 150.000 to get TWO pairs of these amazing lenses.







GEO Xtra Amor Ribbon Specifications :
Diameter : 15.00mm
B.C : 8.6
Water Content : 38%
Duration : 12 months

The color I choose for my free lens is brown, and this is what I got. (The series is randomly selected by seller, I can only choose color).

It has very pretty ribbon pattern around the lens surface. I love them. The brown color is pretty too. Unfortunately, as my eyes are already too dark in color, the lens' color shows up a lot darker than it appears to be, and the pattern seems disappeared too.
GEO Xtra Amor Ribbon in Brown, when worn
Eye Makeup :
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
-E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer & Line Sealer (using the Primer side)
-Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio Eyeshadow in "I'm Getting Sunburned"
-Physician's Formula Eyeliner Gel for Blue Eyes (using the "Brown" shade on lower lashline)
-Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Mascara

Sorry about the picture above. I am actually tilted my head a little bit when taking this pic, that's why my eyes there look uneven.

For the comfort, I seems to have problems with GEO Xtra series. I have two pairs from this series, this one, and the black one (series code XCK-105), and both have the same problem. It's not very comfortable and a little bit blurry when worn, although the black one seems to be worse. ><
But they're not drying my eyes even after a long wear. xD

Extra : My EOTD wearing Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio Eyeshadow in  "I'm Getting Sunburned"
I really love this small palette, since I don't have to confuse myself about what color to wear today. xDD The color is very pretty. My favorite eyeshadow for now. The "Crease" color (A very dark brown") is very pigmented so I don't need to apply eyeliner anymore on my upper lash line.




I am neither good at photograph, nor makeup techniques, so, pardon me if the pics aren't very good.
As you can see, the eyeshadow is actually a lot bolder than in pic. xDD

I'm not wearing lip makeup here, and my blush is fading because I sweated quite much today xDD

Well, I hope you like it <3

X.o.x.o.,
Reen

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) Where did you buy those lenses? I'm looking for the same lenses with prescription but all shops i know only have plano... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am sorry but I forgot where I bought this lens. >< It's been a long time after all

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3