Friday, August 31, 2012

END OF AUGUST HAUL : Essie, NYX, and Milani

I am back!!^^
My classes at Univ started since this Monday, and I've been very busy with univ stuffs I barely had time to go online.. x( My classes ends at 4.30 p.m every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It's really tiring!

Anyway, I shopped a lot again this month. xDD Well, maybe not really that much......... *self defense*
I ordered my NYX and Milani last month, and they arrived at my house just yesterday, while my Essie is a ready stock item arrived one day before the NYX & Milani. (Ordered at Sunday or Monday, I didn't really remember....)



Here is the list of things I hauled, along with shops where I bought this stuffs :
-NYX Round Lipstick in "Heredes" and "Strawberry Milk", bought at Butterfly Beauty
-Milani Baked Blush in "Fantastico Mauve" and "Dolce Pink", also bought at Butterfly Beauty
-Essie Mini Nail Polish Set "Summer Collection 2012", bought at Azure ByHilda/Azure Beautystore

I'll review them, one by one. It might take a while after all of them are completely reviewed. I hope you don't mind waiting. And... I might give you special offers on my store, just like I've ever promised <3 Stay tuned! Will ya?

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3