Thursday, July 5, 2012

Warm introduction.

My first post! Yay!
I used to post blogs some other time in the past, but then I'm pretty busy and the blog was abandoned  I actually forgot both my own blog's password. Meh.

However, the blog focused on me blabbering about my life, while now I am starting all over mainly to talk about my new interest. Yeah, make ups.

Since this is my first post, I'll start with a brief reference about me :
-Skin Undertone : Warm
-Skin Tone : MAC NC20/Light Plus; Benefit "Ivory", Chanel B10
-Skin Type : Very Dry; Extra Sensitive
-Eye Shape : Small, with Asian-type hooded eyelids
-Eye Color : Dark Brown
-Hair : Chin Length, Side Bangs, Dyed Reddish Brown
-Face Shape : Square

Well, I hope you'll like me next posts...
See you!
X.o.x.o.,
Reen ʚϊɞ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3