Tuesday, July 17, 2012

REVIEW- FOREVER21 Love & Beauty Sheer Lip Gloss in Bubblegum

Hey folks! I'm back!^^

This is my first time reviewing products. And for that purpose, I am choosing one of my (currently) favorite lip product from Forever21. It comes from Love & Beauty line, called Sheer Lip Gloss. The shade I have is Bubblegum. I choose this color because I haven't got myself a pink -shaded lip product that time.

It sells on Forever21's website for USD 1.80. Really cheap! But I got myself this one at one of their store in Singapore during my holiday trip last month for SGD 2.00.
Unfortunately the makeup products have yet to be sold at Forever21 in my country (Indonesia.) I'll consider it as one of the cons.. lol

Here's how it looks like :



FOREVER21 Love&Beauty Sheer Lip Gloss in Bubblegum

The lip gloss comes in a clear tube packaging with black cap, so it's easy to see the shade. It has a slanted-tip applicator which can be seen when you open the cap. Like this :



The product comes out quite easily from the tube, and the good thing, it's not messy! The slanted applicator comes very handy for applying it on lips without feathering.

When swatched on hand, the pink shade comes out quite vibrant, and the pink is still there when I blended it out. But, when applied on lips, the color is very sheer, giving you a nice natural glossy lips without being too much.
I can't say the sheerness is bad, because it's actually what the name suggests! If you look for more pigmentation, I suggest you to leave this :D

Another thing I love about this product is that it's not drying my lips and also not sticky.
The only thing I hate is that smells weird, like a traditional medicine or herbs, according to me.. x(

Here's some swatch pictures:

Swacthed on hand : left-unblended; right - blended

Swatch on my lips

Bottom line :
Pro(s) :
-Cute color choices
-Not drying
-Cheap! :D
-Easy to apply

Con(s) :
-Not available in Indonesia
-Smells weird


I hope my review helps you to decide whether to buy this stuff or not..^^
Or, if you also have this product, either the same shade as mine or another shade, please share your opinion with me^^

Thanks for reading my review.. 
See you folks later!!
X.o.x.o.,
Reen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3